These healthy three ingredient biscuits are the easiest biscuits you will ever make! They take just 30 minutes from start to finish, and turn out super soft and fluffy!
I do not know about you guys, but I am a bit of a biscuit fanatic. I love eating biscuits and gravy, biscuits and pot roast, and Chicken ‘N A Biscuit Crackers. Does that last one count as an actually biscuit? LOL!
Anyway, even though biscuits taste amazing and pair well with just about any food except for popsicles, they are a bit tedious to make. Most of the time I do not even have all of the ingredients required to make my own biscuits. Bummer! That is why my heart leapt for joy when I came across this amazing recipe that only requires 3 ingredients! 3!
Now, I am not gonna lie, at first I was a bit skeptical about this recipe actually working. I mean, c’mon, only 3 ingredients? Get real! Well. folks, I have to stick my biscuit where my mouth is because it did WORK and it tasted dang good, too!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THESE 3 INGREDIENT BISCUITS:
- It’s technically four ingredients. But I don’t count salt as an ingredient. It’s more a necessity of life. Air. Water. Salt. Right? You can also make them with self-rising flour, but I don’t got time to have more than 1 (mayyybe two) bags of flour in my life.
- They require little effort. At all. In fact, it’s highly discouraged. Mix until it just gets it’s life together, or else it will fall completely apart. TREAD LIGHTLY.
- Less is more. This makes 6 modest biscuits, so if you’re going mile high, double it. Or just eat two biscuits like I do.
- 6 tbsp self-rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 tsp nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a pan with cooking spray.
- Add flour, yogurt, and milk to a small bowl and mix well. Divide dough in half and place biscuits on prepared pan.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
Yield :Servings size 1 ( 97g)
Nutritional Info :Per Serving: 182 Calories, 7g Protein, 0g Fat, 1mg Cholesterol, 1g Fiber, 604mg Sodium 5 smartpoints
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!