|1⁄2 cup sugar-free orange soda|
|1⁄4 tsp almond extract|
|1 package (16 oz) angel food cake mix|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix orange soda, almond extract, and angel food cake mix on medium speed until smooth. Drop tablespoonfuls of batter onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and cool on wire racks.
- Note: Any flavor soda or extract can be used.
- Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com