Oftentimes, we’ll let soap scum and other shower stains sit and sit, whether it’s because of a lack of time or a lack of drive to clean! Whatever the reason, shower stains that linger are very difficult to get out. Well, don’t worry about the shape of your shower, because the Queen of Clean has a brilliant shower cleaner that will work on any tough shower stains!
This miracle cleaner only requires two ingredients, both of which are easy to come by – you probably have them under your kitchen sink Eventually! But when these two cleaning products are mixed together, they create a super-cleaning product that will make your shower sparkle like new.
Whether you have tile, fiberglass, or faux marble in your shower, this DIY cleaning product can get the job done. Here’s what you’ll need to get on your way to a gloriously clean shower:
- 1 cup Dawn dishwasher soap
- 1 cup heated vinegar
- Spray bottle
- Heat up your vinegar in the microwave or on the stove; it should only be warm to the touch, not scalding hot.
- Use a funnel to get both ingredients into your spray bottle.
- Roll the spray bottle around to combine the two ingredients.
- To use, spray a heavy coat of the mixture onto your shower wall. Use the scrubbing side of a sponge to gently rub the mixture in.
- Leave this spray to sit on your shower walls for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash each wall one at a time with cold water.
If you’re going to wash your shower floor, too (which might not be a bad idea), make sure you clean this part last. The reason why is pretty straight forward: this is a soap mixture, which means the ground is going to get slippery. And we don’t want you to slip and fall in the shower!
TO CONTINUE READING USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW