- 3½ oz bittersweet (70%) chocolate, broken into pieces (I use Lindt)
- 1 cup full-fat, unsweetened canned coconut milk
- In a medium pot, heat the chocolate and coconut milk over medium heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Turn heat off and whisk the mixture with a hand whisk until very smooth.
- Pour into five 4oz ramekins or dessert glasses, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
3.5 oz super-dark chocolate such as Lindt 90%
1/4 cup xylitol
1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
Follow the same instructions, adding the xylitol to the chocolate and coconut milk and heating it all together.
Nutrition Per Serving