- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly diced
- sea salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- brown rice or pasta for serving (parmesan would go great with pasta!)
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and cook shrimp (without stirring) for a minute or so.
- Stir and continue to cook for another minute or so, then add in the garlic and season with sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste. Cook for another minute.
- Stir in the butter, lemon juice, and chopped parsley and let cook for another few minutes until the butter has formed a sauce and the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Serve over rice or pasta for a complete meal!
Source : allrecipes.Com