- bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup natural applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
- Mix in rest of indgredients.
- Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- *If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.
Source : allrecipes.com