- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff/creme
- 2 (1.55-oz.) Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients a little bit at a time until just incorporated. Gently stir chocolate chips into the dough.
- Spoon marshmallow fluff into a resealable plastic bag and snip off the corner.
- Press 1 rounded teaspoon of dough into each muffin tin. Pipe a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff on top of the dough in each muffin tin. Take a teaspoon of dough and flatten it in the palm of your hand and place on top of the marshmallow fluff, repeating with remaining cups.
- Bake cups for 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cups cool for 3-4 minutes in the muffin tins and then gently press one Hershey’s chocolate square on top of each cup. Continue to let cool in the pan. Remove and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com