- 1/2 batch of Caramelized Onion Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can of Campbell’s french onion soup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/8 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms)
- 1 packet of Lipton dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tablespoon Gold Mdeal all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Hunt’s ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tablespoon Heinz Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick’s mustard powder
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can of french cut green beans, drained
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- If mashed potatoes are not already prepared, prepare now.
- In a deep skillet, combine 1/3 can of french onion soup, ground beef & pepper. Cook until meat is cooked through.
- While ground beef is cooking, in a small bowl combine remaining french onion soup, cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and flour until well combined and flour isn’t lumpy.
- Add to soup mixture ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder and mushrooms. Mix well.
- If you have a heavy duty skillet that can go in the oven (no plastic handles) then you can just layer everything it your skillet and bake it. If you do not, or are not comfortable baking with your skillet, then a 9 x 13 pan would work too! If you are doing the 9 x 13 pan, transfer meat mixture into pan now.
- Pour soup mixture over ground beef.
- Dump and spread green beans over ground beef.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.