- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup milk, any kind (I used this recipe for homemade buttermilk)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, diced small
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and egg together. Add butter and whisk until combined.
- Add milk mixture to dry mixture and add vanilla. Whisk together until combined and most of the lumps are gone. Stir in strawberries.
- Heat griddle to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and pour batter on hot griddle. Flip and cook through. Repeat and enjoy!
Source : allrecipeS.Com