- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll sheet onto cutting board to 12″ x 8″. (This is the approximate measurements of the sheet unrolled).
- Mix together butter, sugar and flour together with fork and sprinkle onto crescent sheet, stopping within 1/2″ from edges. Add blueberries and coconut.
- Gently roll up sheet starting with the long side and pinch edges to seal.
- Using a serrated knife and a sawing motion, cut 12 slices and arrange on large cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray, slightly overlapping.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on the pan before removing to a wire rack.
- Prepare orange glaze using powdered sugar and orange juice, adding enough juice to get your desired glaze consistency and stirring until fully mixed. Drizzle over warm crescent ring. Serve immediately.