Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Recipe type: drinks
Serves: 1 gallon
- 1 (64 oz) jug cran-apple juice
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate – NO Additional water added
- 3 cups orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime (or 2 TBL)
- 2 liters ginger ale
- fruit for garnish – cranberries, apples, oranges, limes
- In a large pitcher mix together cran-apple juice, frozen cranberry concentrate, orange juice and lime juice. This is the punch base.
- Chill the base until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add ice to punch bowl or drink dispenser.
- Add punch base and then add ginger ale.
- Add any garnishes to punch you like.