- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 2 5 oz jars of Kraft® Old English Spread (Sharp Cheddar)
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheese spread and garlic salt together on medium speed.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until cheese firms up a bit.
- With a cookie/melon baller, spoon cold cheese mix into balls and place in a oblong container with chopped walnuts.
- Use cold hands when rolling into balls, makes it easier to handle the cheese mixture.
- Roll each mini cheese ball in walnuts and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in fridge to set.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy.
Source : allrecipes.Com