- 2 steaks
- Heinz Worcestershire sauce
- Cajun seasoning Mix
- McCormick paprika
- Bertolli olive oil
- Land O Lakes butter
- On the steaks, sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and the Paprika. Rub in real good.
- Place into a Zip-loc bag and put into the refrigerator for 3 hours, flipping about every hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature. (30-45 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- In a nonstick skillet heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter on medium high heat.
- Sear the steaks for about 1-2 minutes on each side. (Browning well but not burning)
- Remove steaks from heat and put into another a room temperature nonstick pan.
- Put pan in oven for 6-10 minutes flipping the steaks once after 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on a plate, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.